WHAT IS THE CREATIVE PROCESS?

 


garett-campbell-wilson

WHAT IS THE CREATIVE PROCESS?

Sharing Interviews & Practical Tips from Visual Artists & Creative Entrepreneurs On How To Maximize Your Creative Potential.

IT’S BEEN ON MY MIND FOR A LONG, LONG TIME NOW AND…
I’m excited to let you know that I am starting a podcast called the Creative Process Podcast.

A quick intro on me: This is Garett Campbell-Wilson aka GCAMWIL. I’m a visual artist and digital marketing entrepreneur. My passion is to create paintings, I’ve been a professional artist, painting both commercially and privately for many years now and I also operate Cerebrum Marketing Group, which is a digital marketing agency that I Co-founded, based in Vancouver, BC.

The theme of this podcast is geared towards discovering what triggers your creative process and what activates the flow state while we’re in our creative processes and how to regain it when we lose it.

I’ve been thinking about starting a podcast for a while now, and I want this to be a program, made by an artist and entrepreneur, for artists and entrepreneurs, where we can tune in right here, come together and really learn from each other. So I really hope you enjoy this show.

Now, for starters, we’ll be airing every chance I get. So stay tuned! Dates will be announced soon. So, don’t forget to hit that subscribe and like button.

Catch me on social media, via Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Soundcloud or my website: gcamwil.com

PART ONE

(WATCH NOW: GCAMWIL Creative Process Podcast Episode Zero | Garett Campbell-Wilson)

PART TWO

(WATCH NOW: The Unorthodox Method with Artist Jim Hoston x Garett Campbell-Wilson)

Featured on each podcast we have special guests lined up from around the globe, working across the spectrum of creative disciplines such as visual arts, design, film, music, dance, writing, entrepreneurship and, you name it). The reason I’m thrilled to be doing this, is I have so many good memories of being in art school.

In my early environment, I attended an art high school here in Vancouver called Arts Umbrella, I also attended post-secondary art school in Boston, Mass called AIB: The Art Institute of Boston at Lesley University. If you attended or graduated from an art school, I hope you can relate, that those were good days.

I really miss hearing and seeing the creative process, that fellow artists are using to hone their craft. And, I’m really seeking to re-create this type of environment, as a virtual experience. So get ready for a good mixture of exclusive conversations that I know will spark your creative fire 🔥

Signing off. This is Garett Campbell-Wilson (aka GCAMWIL) and we have lots to look forward to coming up in the next 100 episodes of the Creative Process Podcast.

Once again, this podcast will be available on my Youtube Channel & Soundcloud.

Don’t forget to hit that subscribe and like button and stay tuned for the links.

Thanks for reading! 🙏🏾

It would mean a lot to me if you would spread the love and share this with someone you know who can relate.

Take care of yourselves.

See you in Digi.

About Garett Campbell-Wilson
Garett Campbell-Wilson is an artist @gcamwilstudio and digital marketing consultant @cerebrummg sharing thoughts on the creative process, marketing strategies, and smart ways to grow your business.

Comments